There are so many great photo inspirations on Pinterest, a recent pin inspired me to share my favorite Easter pictures from last year. I also included a bit of information about the bunny hat I crocheted.
Source: babyology.com.au via Morgan on Pinterest
- Cotton Tail cuteness! A little white wool and a pair of scissors is all you need to tie the whole bunny outfit together.
- Freezing a Moment in time. I don’t consider myself a photographer so won’t even attempt to give photography advice. However, I think what I’ve learned in the past 14 months is to take lots and lots of pictures, even if they aren’t perfect they will always bring back memories, and sometimes you might even get lucky! <Seriously, could he get cuter???>
- Awesome Pattern! Here is the link to the pattern I used.
- Crocheting is easier & faster than knitting. A few U Tube videos and/or some 1:1 help from a crocheting friend is all you need to get started! Crocheting is very quick (I made this hat in just two days)
- Know when to stop. Grumpy baby pics are adorable, but they also indicate the time to stop.
Thanks Mama G for the awesome pattern & tutorial
Thanks babyology for the inspiration for this post
As always, Thanks Pinterest for all the inspiring ideas. Not on Pinterest? Send me an e-mail email@example.com and I’ll send you an invite (if you sign up for an invite on the site it will take a while).
That is so adorable!! Love it. And yes, Thanks Pinterest!!! And thank you for linking up to Toot Your Horn Tuesday 🙂
Thanks for hosting Debbie! http://debbiedoescreations.com/toot-your-horn-tuesday/
Love this! We just posted our Kitchen Fun and Crafty friday link party and would LOVE for you to share this!
http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/2012/03/kitchen-fun-and-crafty-friday-link_15.html We have also included a Sugarlicious giveaway!
Thanks I’m all linked up 🙂
this is so adorable, thanks for linking to the tutorial as well! love your baby bunny, he is also too cute!
thnx alex!!! happy you enjoyed it i’ll be posting another adorable hat soon…if possible i think this one might even be cuter!
Found your blog via the Blog Hop. I’m your newest follower!
Thanks Laura! I hope you’ll follow @thnxpinterest on Twitter and like us on Facebook as well. Thnx for the follow!!