Update: Check out the completed Thnx Pinterest & U January Project here…
One of my 2012 goals is to make at least 50 blog posts, to achieve this I’m hoping you (my readers) will help. Every month I will post 2 Pinterest inspired projects and ask you to vote. The voting will be open for two days, you can vote on Facebook, twitter, Pinterest or right here. Use whichever method is easiest for you, or if you are really passionate about a project, vote using multiple methods. Once the votes are counted I will get working on the project and blog about it before the month is over.
The project options for January come from my Pinterest Craft board.
Option #1: Inspirational Poster
Option #2: Growth Chart
Ways to Vote:
- Comment below – post either Inspirational Poster or Growth Chart in the comments below
- Pinterest – like one of the two photos on the Thnx Pinterest & You board (if you still don’t have a Pinterest account e-mail me and I can send you an invite – if you apply for a login you’ll be put on a wait list which may take a while)
- Twitter – tweet @thnxpinterest in January you should make #InspirationalPoster or #GrowthChart
- Facebook – I will post FB voting instructions on my FB wall
Voting will close at 5pm PST on Monday January 9th.
- Thnx Alex & Luke (http://alexandluke.com) – I got this idea from your amazing adventures in social media
- Thnx to Pinterestwhere I found inspiration for these projects and where I discovered the following blogs:
I vote inspirational poster! I would love to see how to make one.
My vote is for the inspirational poster as well. I’m a big fan of that sort of stuff.