We’ve all heard it, Avocado is an amazing food with lots of health benefits, it is also a great first food for babies starting solids. Luckily C liked it a lot when he was first starting solids but now it needs to be hidden! This Egg & Avocado Salad was AMAZING and C ate it all up!
This pin came via my board Yumm for Little Ones on Pinterest
Source: wearenotmartha.com via Morgan on Pinterest
Hints & Tips
- I wrapped C’s in a whole wheat tortilla to reduce the sandwich mess
- To reduce calories don’t use the egg yolk (although for kids I would keep the yolk)
- Eggs are considered an allergenic food, so if your child hasn’t tried eggs yet talk to your doctor about the best way to introduce eggs into your child’s diet
- Make enough for leftovers 🙂
- Thanks @wearenotmartha for the great idea and amazing blog!
- Than you Pinterest – how did I ever find new recipes without you?
If you enjoyed this post, check out: